Phew




I've been planning a street party as part of the London Festival of Architecture and our practice book launch at work for the past few months, and it finally happened yesterday! It was a wonderful experience, but now I'm exhausted....here are a few photos...(and the full blog here, which is short and sweet)

ps. I can't overstate how much I love donkeys, I'm sorry I don't have a photo of them here, but their names were Pretty and Toffee and I'm pretty sure we forged a special bond.

pps. Everyone that took part in the event was amazing, but I have to mention Anna Garforth, who did the "Love Your Street" artwork, she is especially incredible, here site here.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats it looks fab...so jealous not to be there ... would love to see Bitter Girls too...... you women go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made that happen? that looks incredible!!I love LOVE YOUR STEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the great work...such a deal...so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete