I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Splendid Willow to share 10 things about myself, so here 'goes:
1. I like rain.
I like waking up to the sound of it on the roof, wet tires on the road, and walking undaunted straight through deep puddles in my rainboots.
2. I wear a scarf pretty much yearound.
I think it's an addiction. Sometimes I'll even wear two. Maybe I'll google some self help programs later.
3. I am a total wuss.
I am terrified of flying, deep water and bats getting into my hair.
But I still do these things, to prove that I can (although have yet to have bats caught in my hair)
4. I could enter a pasta eating contest.
I seriously think I was Italian in a past life...and can possibly eat my body weight in spaghetti.
5. I really really want to drive one of those digger things...you know the ones that demolish houses etc? Ideally I'd like to not just drive it, but also demolish something.
6. I love to read.
I actually try to slow my reading down when I know I don't have another book to read yet. (Rarely happens)
7. I am ridiculously attached to animals.
I can't watch those nature shows where the gazelle is mauled by the lion, and I'll probably end up as the crazy cat lady on the block (actually I already am, I carry treats in my coat pocket, I can't help it)
8. I love looking out the window.
We lived across from City Hall once, and all I did was sit and stare. Property tax time was especially good.
9. I can't take a good photo to save my life.
I'm not sure why this is, but I sure appreciate those who can.
10. I'm addicted to magazines.
Specifically interiors (of course), and moving across the ocean was tough, I had stacks that were taller than me, but I whittled it down to one box.
Well, that's it for now.