Honest Scraps

I've been tagged by the lovely and talented Splendid Willow to share 10 things about myself, so here 'goes:

1. I like rain.
I like waking up to the sound of it on the roof, wet tires on the road, and walking undaunted straight through deep puddles in my rainboots.

2. I wear a scarf pretty much yearound.
I think it's an addiction. Sometimes I'll even wear two. Maybe I'll google some self help programs later.

3. I am a total wuss.
I am terrified of flying, deep water and bats getting into my hair.
But I still do these things, to prove that I can (although have yet to have bats caught in my hair)

4. I could enter a pasta eating contest.
I seriously think I was Italian in a past life...and can possibly eat my body weight in spaghetti.

5. I really really want to drive one of those digger things...you know the ones that demolish houses etc? Ideally I'd like to not just drive it, but also demolish something.

6. I love to read.
I actually try to slow my reading down when I know I don't have another book to read yet. (Rarely happens)

7. I am ridiculously attached to animals.
I can't watch those nature shows where the gazelle is mauled by the lion, and I'll probably end up as the crazy cat lady on the block (actually I already am, I carry treats in my coat pocket, I can't help it)

8. I love looking out the window.
We lived across from City Hall once, and all I did was sit and stare. Property tax time was especially good.

9. I can't take a good photo to save my life.
I'm not sure why this is, but I sure appreciate those who can.

10. I'm addicted to magazines.
Specifically interiors (of course), and moving across the ocean was tough, I had stacks that were taller than me, but I whittled it down to one box.

Well, that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you on 2, 9 and 10. I also love staring out the window - but with me it's more car windows. I don't understand why kids now need DVD players on long car trips. When I was a kid all I needed was my walkman and I could stare out the car window for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did I miss this??? It is so much fun getting to know you better! And you are just too funny with your treats in the pockets, dreams of serious demolishing (maybe building a new house?) and your City Hall stalking. You crack me up girlie! Thank you for making me laugh out loud. Happy weekend! Mon.

    ReplyDelete