what's your style challenge summer 2009


OK, I'm taking alek's What's Your Style Challenge - the challenge is to find a photo that sums up your style. Although it's been very very difficult to find just one. I feel a little as though maybe I need one photo for every room, so here is what I would choose for the dining room category, if there were one.

Reasoning: white & black, glossy, texture, big windows, high ceilings, modern but with character, pendant lamp, bench, mismatched chairs

photo via Living Etc.

2 comments:

  1. nice! so clean! (i would mess it up in 10 seconds--going to find mine now...)
    hey..would you mind guest posting for me on my blog on the 8th or 19th of august? i would love it--love your style and aesthetic--am leaving for summer holiday ont he 8th--shoot me an email at bonbonoiseau(at)aol(dot)com and let me know! i will send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Eva, I love this room! The all white with punches of black is so great and I love those chairs and that pendant lamp. It's very glam but also very inviting. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete