nursery

My friend is having a baby! So I'm starting to gather nursery inspiration...they are moving into a 1 bedroom and den (which is now the nursery), so it'll be a smaller space with no window. I'm working on ideas for that (so far I'm thinking darker walls, a large mirror, a big paper lantern pendant and lots of wall storage...anyone have any great ideas?!?!), but for now here are some great spaces.

I absolutely love this one, wood, shiny lamp, shelves, wall hooks, everything.

Panelling, wall storage, bins under table.
Wall storage, shiny white floors, cribs on casters

Great ceiling & colour scheme

Gorgeous paint job


Images via Domino, Living Etc. and Remodelista

2 comments:

  1. Would a rocking chair fit? So far, your ideas sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the crib we have...the one in the yellow striped and black room!

    ReplyDelete