mens fashion

I've been thinking about mens fashion a bit lately, here are a few images I've saved.

Doing a suit, with a bow tie no less, with casual shoes, in a really comfortable way (this guy is awesome.)

A perfectly fitted suit.
A great hat and suit.

Quirky shoes.

Casual and fitted, with accessories (I love a watch on a man for some reason.) And this length for pants is great but do they wear little socks or get hot feet?


This is the perfect length for shorts I think

via the Sartorialist

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that's my perfect man. The one in the suit and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, thanks for stopping by and sending good vibes my way :) Great to know what a lovely community of virtual friends we have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOoooh, I like the last outfit. Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Incredible timing! My Best friend was a flight technician now days I guess you could call that life in the fast lane an airman. It was back in Long Beach, CA. He was never without that amazing look. The hat I mean. Author: Janick Goudeau~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The suit is a staple of office wear for many plus size businessmen. They want to look just as professional as anyone else in their suits and shirts.one punch man merchandise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! mens watches

    ReplyDelete